Monday, December 22, 2008

Chestnuts roasting...

I like being the little mama duck--my brother came to visit this weekend and the four of us tromped around Brooklyn and Manhattan, going to the subway museum (v. cool, btw), B&N, Trader Joe's, and every store in Soho on an exhausting Christmas shopping expedition. Then we all retired to the home fort to play board games, drink eggnog, and watch Monty Python episodes on DVD. Isn't family the best?

Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Year's...I will be here working for the most part (except for this weekend when I will be playing with my other family including two super cute kiddies), so comment away! Tell me your favorite Christmas present.

1 comment:

liz said...

Us spending time with you Chris and my mom was the best gift I could ask for. The kids both had such a great time. We miss you guys already. Have pics to post, hope to do so soon. xo