Thursday, August 14, 2008

That's just sad.

Just now I thought to myself, "Why don't you send yourself an Outlook invite and set up an appointment to sit down in your apartment with yourself, a notepad, your wedding magazines, and some scissors and glue?"

My mouse was moving to click my work computer's calendar before I realized what I was doing.

You might be disturbed by the fact that I have internal discussions with myself.

Me, I'm more sorry that half the reason I DIDN'T set up an Outlook invitation wasn't because my brain doesn't have Microsoft Office uploaded into it but because I don't know when on earth I could schedule it for.

October?

3 comments:

Karen said...

deep breaths. It's gonna work out fine.

d. said...

"You might be disturbed by the fact that I have internal discussions with myself."

Only if they've never met you, dear. For the rest of us, anything less would be... world-shattering.

Also, can those internal discussions get as shrill as your real life ones? ;)

sarah said...

i have internal conversations with myself all of the time.

i would say this is a peril of spending so much time by yourself, but really, i don't think it would matter.

too bad i can't help you out, i have far too much free time at the moment. :(