Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moving right along.

I have learned the joys of delegating! My sister is taking on table number holders for me.

...

Um, this is the only thing I have lessened my death grip on so far, but I'm sure there will be others within the coming weeks. It feels good to let go. Of the table number holders. Oh, and the cake. We're meeting our baker in a couple weeks and I think I'll take Traci's advice: bring a few pictures of cakes I like and tell her to surprise us. If I waste one more second's thought on frosting, those brain cells will be gone for good.

In the meantime, although I can't believe July is almost over, I have so much that I'm looking forward to in August--the shower weekend, my friend Derek's wedding in Massachussetts, two of my bridesmaids visiting me, Chris's birthday, my dad's birthday, and going to the Twin Cities for a bit of a bachelorette weekend. Never a dull moment!

No comments: